By registering for and maintaining an account, you agree to the follow and adhere to the Terms and Conditions presented herein as well as to future updates to these terms and conditions as may occur from time to time. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not apply for or maintain an account with ClearWire Limited.
1. Account Opening
- The opening of an account is subject to the verification of your identity, location, and capacity to make sufficient deposits onto your account.
- You must submit clear and concise copies of documents illustrating proof of identity and residency when submitting an online application for an account.
- You must communicate to us without delay any change of residency, corporate structure, or ownership percentage of any party that is directly or indirectly associated with opening or existence of your account.
- The opening of an account is also subject to your acceptance of the provisions of our terms and conditions, compliance policy, anti-money laundering policy, and pricing of our products and services.
- By submitting an application and/or funding your account, you acknowledge your acceptance of our terms and conditions, compliance policy, anti-money laundering policy, and pricing.
- We reserve the right to accept or deny any application and may at times request additional documentation in order to determine if an account will be opened.
- Newly opened accounts must be adequately funded within 30 days of account opening. Failure to fund an account within this time may result in the closure of your account.
2. Account Operation and Functionality
- Online account access is granted through a secure login consisting of a user's account number, email address, and password. Complete login details are emailed to the account holder upon creation of the account.
- Newly opened accounts must be activated in order to obtain full access to account features. Accounts are activated upon receipt of the initial deposit amount required for activation.
- Email addresses and passwords can be updated at a user's discretion and each user is responsible for ensuring the confidentiality of their unique login credentials.
- All accounts must maintain a minimum balance to remain active. Accounts having balances below the minimum requirement are subject to suspension.
- Users can manage their accounts by viewing balances and transactions, submitting international payments, ordering and funding prepaid cards, or exchanging currencies.
- The original applicant of an account is considered to be the primary signatory of the account. Additional signatories may be added for corporate and high-volume accounts.
- The primary signatory assumes full responsibility for all account activity and is solely responsible for every fee and transaction that occurs on the account.
- Each account shall incur a monthly maintenance fee to cover operational costs and various discounts for services available within the account.
- If insufficient funds are available to cover the monthly fee, an account will be suspended. Suspended accounts can be re-activated by sufficiently funding the account within 60 days of suspension.
- A designated amount of each account's balance is blocked to ensure sufficient funds are available to sustain the active status of an account for a period of 2 months after all available funds have been depleted. As such, blocked amounts are deducted from the total balance. The resulting available balance is clearly displayed and can be used for purchases, transfers, and currency conversions.
- Users are free to submit transactions from their accounts at any time. Some transactions are processed immediately and some may incur short delays due to the need for manual oversight or confirmation. Transactions requiring manual intervention are processed by priority and in the order received during normal hours of operations, which may exclude weekends and holidays.
- All manually submitted transactions from an account are password protected and require password confirmation to proceed with the submission of the transaction. The details and descriptions of all transactions are considered to be final and irreversible upon submission.
- All account activity is subject to monitoring. Account holders and users should be knowledgeable of and familiar with our Compliance and Anti-Money Laundering Policies and procedures.
3. Prepaid Cards
- MasterCard prepaid cards may be acquired through your account and can be used to make purchases and ATM withdrawals worldwide.
- ATM withdrawals are subject to an ATM's international processing capabilities and the available funds within the ATM. Daily limits on withdrawals may also apply.
- Cards support international purchases and ATM withdrawals, allowing cardholders to conduct transactions in multiple currencies.
- Account holders and signatories may apply for and/or fund cards for themselves or for other parties. ClearWire Limited and its partners reserve the right to decline any card application where the identity and residency of the cardholder are not provided or verifiable.
- Cards must be activated prior to use. Cards can be activated from your account by confirming specific details of the card received.
- Cards must be funded prior to making purchases or withdrawals. Cards can be funded by transferring funds directly from an account to a card.
- All cards support EMV smart chip and PIN technology to help authenticate and secure transactions. Cardholders assume full responsibility for all card purchases and withdrawals.
- If a card is lost or stolen, the account holder should notify us immediately through their online account. A card that is reported as lost or stolen is immediately deactivated and the remaining card balance is transferred back to the source account.
- All card transactions are final. Refunds can be returned to the card if a merchant authorizes a refund, however charge-backs or disputes are not allowed.
- Cards should be funded within 60 days of card issuance. Cards that are not funded within this 60-day period may be subject to cancellation.
- Cards may not be used for proof of identity, preauthorized payments, pay at pump petrol terminals, motorway tolls, or for any illegal purposes. Cards may be cancelled without notice if used for fraudulent or illegal activities.
- If a card is abused or misused, ClearWire Limited reserves the right to deny further funding to the card and to freeze or terminate the account of the account holder.
- ClearWire Limited disclaims all responsibility should the card issuer stop its card program or change its terms and conditions on existing cards. All cardholders consent to complying with all instructions received from ClearWire Limited.
- If any issues arise with the card, an account holder or signatory should notify ClearWire Customer Support from their online account.
4. Tax Reporting and Obligations
- Account holders are responsible for complying with the legal requirements and regulations on taxation in their respective countries of taxation.
- ClearWire Limited is not responsible for disclosing, nor does it disclose the account details or activity of any client to their residential government or tax agency.
- ClearWire Limited does not provide tax forms, tax services, or legal advice to it clients.
5. Rates and Fees
- The standard pricing of our products and services can be viewed on our Schedule of Fees.
- Rates and fees are periodically subject to revision.
- Fees are assessed immediately upon confirmation of purchases or completed processing of transactions.
6. Limitations of Liability
- ClearWire Limited cannot in any way be held liable for damages or losses resulting from the improper use or abuse of operations submitted through a client's account.
- ClearWire Limited is not liable for interruptions of service caused by the client's computer, malfunctions of the network, the Internet, telecommunication errors, natural disasters, or external technical failures.
- ClearWire Limited is committed to make its best efforts to ensure that account holders have optimal access to all available products and services.
- The Client releases ClearWire Limited and its partners of all consequences arising from the unavailability of the website, especially from technical failures of its equipment, system errors, and backup procedures.
- Account holders are solely responsibility for ensuring the security of their accounts and for verifying all information submitted through their accounts. ClearWire's responsibility is limited to the fulfillment of instructions as submitted, assuming that the instructions are complicit with all compliance and legal requirements. ClearWire is not responsible for any incoming or outgoing transfers where the details of a transfer were submitted incorrectly.
- ClearWire Limited reserves the right to pause one or more of its services for the purpose of control or maintenance, and cannot be held liable for the inaccessibility of such services.
- ClearWire Limited cannot in any way be held liable for damages or losses resulting from recalled or cancelled payments, bail-ins or regulatory banking policies, fluctuations of exchange rates, or bank failures.
7. Closure of Accounts and Cards
- Account holders may close accounts at any time and for any reason, pending the complete payment of all outstanding debts and/or fees associated with the account.
- Upon the closure of an account, the remaining balance (less applicable fees) will be transferred to the recipient identified by the client during the process of closing an account.
- If an account balance is not sufficient to cover all applicable fees at the time of the account closure, the amount remaining is charged as the account closure fee.
- Account holders are responsible for any unpaid debts or fees that may exist after an account has been closed or terminated.
- Prepaid cards close automatically upon expiration or 90 days after the card balance has been depleted, whichever occurs first.
8. Prohibited Activities and Penalties
- Account holders are prohibited from sending threatening, hostile or disrespectful communication to ClearWire representatives. Such conversation will be discarded and may result in the dismissal of your inquiry.
- The submission or presentation of fraudulent documents is strictly prohibited. Such instances inevitably result in the decline of applications or the freezing and termination of accounts.
- Account holders are prohibited from posting messages on forums or blogs about ClearWire Limited and from defaming or slandering the name or reputation of ClearWire. Violations may result in litigation.
- Payments to your account must not be sent in amounts below the minimum deposit requirement. Additional fees may be accessed for instances where the minimum deposit amount is not met.
- Payments to your account must not exceed the monthly limit. Violations may result in the return of payments or additional fees being assessed to your account.
- Account holders are prohibited from contacting any of ClearWire's partners or associates in regards to their account. All inquiries must be submitted online to ClearWire's Customer Support.
- The recall or cancellation of inbound payments is prohibited unless prior authorization is obtained from ClearWire Limited. Violations will result in account closures or restrictions being placed on an account.
- Account holders are prohibited from sharing their login credentials with other parties. Account holders assume all responsibility for confirmed transactions submitted through their login, the login of their signatories, and/or through their use of our application programming interface (API).
- In general, it is forbidden for an account holder to violate any clause presented in our Terms and Conditions and any such violation shall give ClearWire grounds to freeze or terminate the account holder's account.
- ClearWire Limited reserves the right to decline or cancel any business relationship with a person or company if suspicion or instances of fraud, money laundering, or any other illegal activity is detected.
9. Death of Account Holder
- In the event of an account holder's death, a notarized copy of an account holder's death certificate must be mailed to us for verification.
- Upon verification of the account holder's death, the account will be frozen and the remaining balance (less applicable fees) will be distributed as instructed by the appointed trustee, executor, or authorized administrator of the deceased estate.
10. Updates to Terms and Conditions
- We reserve the right to adapt or modify our terms, policies, and pricing at any time and for any reason.
- If you do not agree with a certain modification to our terms, policies or pricing, you should close your account immediately.
- Continued use of your account after a modification to our terms, policies, or pricing has been implemented shall illustrate your agreement and consent to comply with the specified modifications.
11. Applicable Law and Litigation
- The terms of your relationship with ClearWire Limited are defined within these terms and conditions and are subject to the laws and regulations of the United States.
- English shall be the primary language used for or during any dispute.
- In the event of litigation, the courts of the United States shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
- Client shall incur all filing fees and court costs associated with any litigation.
- Each party involved in litigation is responsible for their own respective fees for attorneys and/or legal counsel.