How We Use The Information That We Collect
Clearwire Limited collects certain information from and about its users in the following ways :
1. Web Server Logs
When you visit our Website, we may track information to administer the site and analyze its usage. Examples of information we may track include :
• Your Internet protocol address
• The kind of browser or computer you use
• Number of links you click within the site
• State or country from which you accessed the site
• Date and time of your visit
• Name of your Internet service provider
• Web page you linked to our site from
• Pages you viewed on the site
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a level of convenience to save you time. For example, if you personalize a web page or navigate within a site, a cookie helps the site to recall your specific information on subsequent visits. Hence, this simplifies the process of delivering relevant content and eases site navigation by providing personalized functionality based on your preferences and activity.
ClearWire Limited reserves the right to share aggregated site statistics with partner companies, but does not allow other companies to place cookies on our website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you reject cookies by changing your browser settings then be aware that this may disable much of the functionality on our Website.
We will not disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties except to the extent of the following :
• To accommodate or fulfill your service requests
• To protect ourselves from liability
• To respond to legality issues or comply with applicable laws
• In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the Company
Changes To This Statement